When a storm hits, contacting a roofing contractor is vital as you need to get your claim approved for all the damage. Many homeowners feel that they can simply call their insurance adjuster, get a fair quote and all will be taken care of. This may work occasionally but there is no substitute for having a trained eye working on your behalf.
When we represent a home owner we are much more likely to get a claim approved. Not only because we are on site but because we are able to speak the language and hold them accountable. As experienced roofing contractors, we are able to show them specifics of the damage that the average home owner may not be familiar with. We’ve even spoken to home owners that had been denied while we were working on the neighbor’s roof and fixing repairs.
Anything that shortens the life expectancy of a product is damage and should be replaced. Piles of granular in the gutter or in the grass is a sign there’s some damage. We truly know know exactly what to look for and there are multiple ways to helping the homeowner get a new roof. We find adjusters honest and reasonable but if they’ re on the fence, We are usually able to show them reasons to get it approved.
Our process is simple:
1. Knock on door introduce ourselves and offer free inspection
2. Go on roof and report results on wind, hail, damage or whatever. Thank you for opportunity
3. If damage, we recommend making a claim right now and call insurance company.
4. Set date to meet insurance adjuster. all meet together. Discuss damage and agreement for scope of work and pricing.
5. Adjuster will come back with check and we will again review the work and amount of check.